Friday, June 24, 2011
Monday, June 13, 2011
The Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Tour of Gowns is returning to Atlanta on August 13-14 at the Atlanta Marriott Northwest. We are thrilled that you are interested in being a part of our volunteer team!
Atlanta Marriott Northwest
Power Hours: Saturday, August 13 from 10 AM - Noon
General Sale: Saturday, August 13 from Noon - 6 PM
General Sale: Sunday, August 14 from 10 AM - 4 PM
Choose yours shift(s) above and reserve your space. No tickets are required, but registration is necessary to reserve your time slot. Please arrive 15 minutes before for your shift! Upon arrival, please check-in at the volunteer table and grab a t-shirt.
You can also sign up for multiple days and shifts. Feel free to invite your friends, family and co-workers -- even your husbands and boyfriends (we need guys to help with the heavy stuff!).
Where You Can Help
1. Registration - Signing in brides as they enter the sale (men can help).
2. Bride Greeter - This person will be inside the sale area and will direct brides on rules and how the sale area is set up (men can help).
3. Dress Runner - This person will help re-stock the dress racks from the fitting room "go back" racks (men can help).
4. Dressing Room Help - This person will be inside the dressing room and will assist the brides trying on gowns.
5. Dressing Room Attendant - This person will be inside the fitting room assisting the volunteers with "no deal" gowns - making sure the gowns are ready to return to the floor.
What to Wear
Please wear dressy attire, such as khaki, black or brown pants or skirt. You can wear jeans as long as there are no rips or holes! Each volunteer will be given a Brides Against Breast Cancer t-shirt to wear at the event – if you are a returning volunteer, please bring yours from last year! Don’t forget comfortable shoes!
Click on the link to sign up.....I hope to see you there!